Pecan Partnership is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pecan Partnership may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/12/2017.
How we collect information
We may collect personal information from Users when you wish to engage with our services and resources on the website, ranging from contact details to demographic information. We do this in a variety of ways including when Users visit our site, submit a contact request, subscribe to our news, and any other service, resource or activity featured on our website.
We may ask for your contact details, such as your name, company name, email address, mailing address or phone number, when you require a specific service. Users may visit our website anonymously, and can refuse to provide their personal information. However it may prevent them from engaging in specific features of the services of the site if they do not provide their personal information.
How we use your information
We may collect and use Users personal information to enable us to deliver improved services, and customise the website according to your interests. Specifically, we may use data for the following purposes:
- For our own internal records
- To improve customer service
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To personalise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails and mailings about news, services, insights and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To call you about services and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone, mail or fax for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
– Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
– Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=115180708570932 , and Twitter’s here: https://twitter.com/privacy
Don’t let the name fool you – this cookie doesn’t track what you do online. It only keeps track of the last 5 pages you visited on pecanpartnership.co.uk. This information allows pecanpartnership.co.uk to redirect you to the page you were on before submitting a comment or sending us an email through the contact form.
This cookie contains the date of your last activity on pecanpartnership.co.uk.If you haven’t been active on the site before, your last activity will be set to the current time.
This cookie is only relevant to registered users. If you’re browsing pecanpartnership.co.uk as a guest, this cookie will be set to a date in the past.
The cookies exp_last_activity and exp_last_visit allow pecanpartnership.co.uk to show you which content has been updated since your last visit.
Bent Hill Barn